Ready to combine your interest in writing, editing, & marketing with your passion for mental health?
Join the Talkspace team as a Content Marketing Intern!
- Blogging: Contribute to & help manage the daily production & posting of content for the Talkspace blog. Youll source, edit, & organize a large volume of content on mental health topics, including blogs, content offers, email campaigns/newsletter.
- Understand that its not only about creating good content, but how to strategically find an audience that will love it.
- A strong interest in building a wide audience for content, i.e., SEO (on & off-page), link-building, & Google Analytics: knowledge in conducting keyword research using Moz/ahrefs/other tools to identify topics & keywords that we should rank for & have search volume
- An interest in metrics & analysis of materials & campaigns across channels. Youll analyze & report on content performance & ROI.
- Help managing contract writers, partners, therapist subject-matter experts
- Have an interest in mental health topics, & want to be a voice in promoting therapy & mental health education.
- Positive, energetic attitude, & initiative; strong work ethic
- Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment