Vimeo is in a period of hyper-growth! We are looking for a Sr. Director, Recruitment who will lead our Global recruiting team. Were seeking someone who knows how to strategically find great talent, lead a dynamic team & has the skills to build long-lasting relationships.
What you'll do:
- Lead: Inspire & mentor a global group of capable, highly motivated people-focused recruiters
- Develop a global recruiting strategy: Attract & retain the best talent to achieve a diverse, inclusive & ambitious environment
- Have a data driven attitude: Youll have a data driven mentality to generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, return on investment & inclusivity of programs, & identify insights that will drive continuous improvement. Youll perform data analysis using advanced excel skills & other applications to see our impact on the organization.
- Develop & grow positive relationships: Youll collaborate with People Business Partners, business leaders, to measure impact, & start to assess & predict future hiring needs
- Mentor: Youll serve as a resource for team members & leaders, providing education & perspective on our programs & processes.
- Take accountability: Youll take the initiative to develop & manage timelines, driving our projects forward & pivot/reprioritize as necessary.
- Use your industry knowledge: Develop global brand & attraction strategies that can be deployed across hundreds of universities, conferences, networks & programs worldwide
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience in hyper-growth organizations with a tech focus
- Self-starter with strong organization skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating within an HRIS & incorporating new functionality
- Strong analytical skills. Aptitude for & interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data & using data to generate insights
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & problem solving skills; ability to have difficult conversations
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments & time deliverables
- Strong orientation toward collaboration & teaming
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs