This is a 9-month contract with potential for extension or conversion to full time.
Location: NYC or US Remote
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a tireless seeker of top talent & love matching someone to their perfect opportunity. You stay on top of the latest sourcing methodologies to discover & engage hard-to-find talent, but you're also constantly finding new ways to be creative.
You're passionate about making sure that hiring strategies & processes are inclusive & equitable for candidates of all backgrounds. You recognize that privilege, accessibility, & intersectionality impact the opportunities available to underrepresented groups, & you're on a mission to change that.
Youre excited to join Dataminr at an incredible growth moment as we expand our Engineering & Research teams globally. You're passionate about Dataminr's mission to be a force for good in the world, & you're ready to leverage your skills to make an impact.
- Proactively identify, assess, & advocate for talent from underrepresented groups using a variety of sourcing methodologies including but not limited to LinkedIn, Boolean searches, cold outreach, networking, complex web searches & research
- Continuously find new methods to reach & engage diverse talent pools across a variety of roles, functions, & global geographies to fill current needs & pipeline for future growth
- Create & foster high touch relationships with potential candidates by conducting initial assessments
- Partner with Dataminr's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) as well as external organizations, schools, & nonprofits on diversity recruiting events
- Develop trainings & resources, identify tools, & use data & metrics to enable & educate others on best practices for inclusive hiring
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience successfully sourcing for hard-to-find, hard-to-engage engineering talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated passion for & knowledge of core DEI best practices & concepts across the recruiting lifecycle
- Understanding of modern engineering practices & tools, as well as ability to communicate with technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing goals, & proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with ATS & CRM tools (Greenhouse & Gem a plus)
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.