Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift Global Fintech Customer Success is searching for a Client Executivefor our Tradeshift Go Virtual Card Application to assume commercial, relationship, deployment, & expansion responsibilities for sales prospect targets & assigned customer accounts. As the primary Tradeshift GO point of contact, the Client Executive is responsible for both Subject Matter Expertise sales support & post sales customer success including relationship & escalation management, solution adoption, & growth strategies
Account Development / GO Adoption
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clients' needs & requirements
- Expand relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing GO Use Cases that meet their objectives & grow charge volume
- Serve as the communication link between key clients & internal teams
- Resolve Client issues & deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress & forecasts to internal & external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Provide education & training on the value of Tradeshift GO
- Work closely with Issuing Credit Card Partners to drive GO adoption
- Attain revenue & charge volume targets assigned by the Global SVP of Sal
- Cross functional consultation on the integration of GO into BUY & PAY
- Help to drive the T4T initiative to syndicate GO throughout Tradeshift
- Facilitate Client feedback loop for TS Product Development regarding GO features, functionalities & revenue models
- Collaborate with Product & Banking Alliances teams to drive the EAP-Virtual Card strategy ("Early Accounts Payables"), Payment Facilitation Strategy, & straight through processing Platform capability & the related Compliance requirements
- Consult on Financial Operations for Early Payment solutions & related Banking & Compliance issues
What a day is like:
Serve as customer's primary point of contact for all GO App activities to include, relationship management, solution deployment & adoption, supplier enablement, growth/expansion, escalation management, & referenceability.
- Proven experience as Client Executive or similar role
- Sales & business minded, driven by targets
- Experience in sales & providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation skills & are highly persuasive
- Ability in problem-solving & negotiation
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 7+ years experience in account management & expansion
- Strong performer with a thirst for success & un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- Has an understanding of the Credit Card & Payments landscape
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.