Squarespace is looking for a Senior Design Program Manager (DPM) to lead design programs that empower craft, methods, & processes to optimize design output. The senior DPM leads design teams & partners with design managers to push design forward. You'll work collaboratively with product managers, designers, content strategists, user researchers, engineers, & technical program management to understand, plan, & support product goals. You will report to the Head of Design Program Management.
- Own & manage design projects from briefing to release & refine as the team continues to grow.
- Guide design scoping, timelines, & delivery in collaboration with product teams to hit brief goals.
- Manage design reviews & route through the product team & executive leadership for approvals at every checkpoint in the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, & technical program management to provide a smooth creative & development process.
- Guide & document design feedback & identify opportunities to maximize design output.
- Maintain design program status & communicate across the product team.
- Coordinate usability studies in partnership with product designers.
- Manage designer new hire team onboarding.
- 7+ years of experience as digital producer or program manager with a background in product, digital, or tech (plus with experience in design ops or design program management).
- Demonstrate an understanding of product design, design research, & content strategy.
- Understand & appreciate current industry product design systems.
- Effectively prioritize tasks, identify & address blockers, & push projects forward from beginning to end.
- You have clear, structured, & proactive communication skills, both written & verbal
- Attention to detail & capturing the big picture to achieve product goals
- Work with detailed-oriented individuals & focus on core objectives & schedule.
- Be a team-player; always bring a smile & a limitless determination to succeed & grow.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.