Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experienced & dedicated IT Administrator for our IT Operations Team. IT Administrators report to the IT Manager & are focused on providing technology support & security awareness to the organization. By troubleshooting Windows & Mac laptops, iOS-based devices, & networking equipment issues while assisting with additional technology initiatives, they ensure efficient business operations for OneTrust.
- Troubleshoot & resolve OS, desktop application, & mobile device issues.
- Complete or escalate tickets from queue as required
- Image computer operating systems & assist with new hire onboarding
- Assist with administering MDM system
- Adhere to all security process & procedures
- Follow policies & procedures, to ensure all supported IT equipment are meeting business requirements & operating at peak performance
The position requires an appreciation for technology, fundamental technical skills, & the desire to problem solve & think logically. Having great troubleshooting ability to respond in a timely manner with excellent verbal & written communication along with scripting knowledge (PowerShell, BASH, etc.) & MDM experience are key to succeeding in this role. The ideal candidate will maintain inventory & asset configuration, participate in document best practices, support procedures, & carry out special tasks at Manager or Leads direction.
Your Experience Includes
- 2-4 years of experience providing IT support
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop applications such as Microsoft Office, WebEx, Chrome, & other common desktop applications
- Knowledge of both Windows & Mac OS Ability to troubleshoot both Windows & Mac OS Experience providing mobile device support for iPhone & Android devices
- Experience troubleshooting multi-function printers
- Experience supporting Audio/Video systems Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Office 365, & scripting
- Ability to work in a team environment Proficient with usage of Office Suite
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds Must be independent, self-motivated, detailed oriented, highly organized, able to multi-task & meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Availability to work in our Perimeter Center offices on a daily basis
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.