Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an experienced Enterprise Director, Publisher Partnerships to focus on Enterprise Accounts & lead a team of Account Directors & Account Managers. The Enterprise Director will be responsible for the overall growth of these accounts by identifying & driving adoption of the Taboola platform through networking & building key client relationships, but most importantly C Suite relationships, ensuring the team is delivering exceptional customer service to the biggest publishers & media companies in the world. This person will manage & mentor the overall team to exceed internal goals & foster a positive team environment.
Taboola employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our clients. Taboola products are leveraged by our publisher & media companies to drive advertising & audience acquisition while also streamlining Editorial teams operations. To be effective with Taboola's customers, you need a strong background in digital advertising or been in a client-facing role at a premium publisher or media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive & excited about the business value our customers are achieving with our products & services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, & ability to deliver real value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful & rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Lead a team of Account Managers to deliver excellent customer service & provide consultative support for publishers strategy & execution.
- Be the face of the account team for executives internally & senior level client relationships.
- Ability to attract & build a team of strong, talented account managers including hiring, onboarding & career development for the entire team.
- Create Account Management sales plans identifying upsell & cross sell opportunities & driving to closure.
- Track & analyze performance for book of business to ensure all accounts are meeting or exceeding sales plans.
- Point of Escalation to Account Directors for renewals of large multi-year contracts & assist in driving them to closure.
- Develop expert-level understanding of Taboolas platform & value proposition. Discover growth opportunities, identify close plans & eliminate business obstacles.
- Ensure partners leverage full capabilities of Taboola platform
- Maintains active in-person customer conversations through regular & consistent engagement, demonstrating market knowledge & industry expertise
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth.
- Works with internal teams to ensure Taboola is delivering world class account management & customer service
- Works with internal Product Management team to ensure strategic accounts have a voice in the product roadmap strategy
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for team of Account Directos with the Taboola platform & services.
- Partner with the Media Sales Team to grow revenue for publishers.
- Up to 25% travel will be required.
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years of client facing experience in online advertising (publisher experience preferred).
- Solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics.
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Demonstrated a history of revenue attainment & strong managerial skills.
- Proven success in maintaining & growing client revenue through upselling or cross-selling to clients.
- People management experience with proven success in hiring & developing talent.
- Ability to lead teams & manage direct & indirect people.
- Very strong analytical thinking abilities, project management & organization skills.
- Ability to present persuasive arguments to support recommendations internally & externally.
- Strong oral & written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience.
- Ability & willingness to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong business orientation
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.