WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
The Knot Worldwide seeks a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our marketing team as a Manager, Sales Development Marketing. In this role, youll work with the Global Media Solutions team across our wedding & baby brands to build better solutions.
- Own the creative development process & respond to incoming RFPs. Must be able to tackle projects independently with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Create integrated marketing programs that include custom content, digital media, events, product/ad tech innovation, social, research and/or print while working closely with the sales team
- Utilize storytelling & strong visuals to bring creative concepts to life within proactive proposals & RFP responses
- Communication: Interface with internal teams including editorial, creative solutions, PR & product when building out custom opportunities
- Ability to communicate & work closely with graphic designer for mock ups & visuals needed within presentations
- Excellent time-management & organization: work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Oversee execution of sold programs into post-sale workflow; Quarterback process (liaise with Creative Solutions & Account Management internal departments at all levels) to ensure clear transmission of information to the project team; Maintain team assignments, time allocation, overall status & manage any required adjustments needed; Attend internal & external meetings; Monitor timelines & internal communication through weekly check-ins; Handle live & virtual event activations for clients
- Strong presentation skills: Attend client meetings/calls with sales team to help pitch & present creative solutions
- Oversee key assigned categories (Automotive, Baby, Jewelry, Pharmaceutical, Retail, & other as assigned), including working directly with internal teams on strategic retention/renewal & growth opportunities
SUCCESSFUL SALES DEVELOPMENT, MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Clear & compelling creative/marketing writing & presentation skills
- Excellent time-management, organization & multi-tasking skillsable to manage all assigned projects & meet deadlines
- Obsessed with everything digitalfrom Facebook & Instagram to iPhone apps & YouTube, Tik Tok, etc.
- Creative & proactive in suggesting new marketing materials & programs
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including editorial, creative solutions, account management, revenue operations, product, PR, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Solid knowledge of research metrics
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience in digital marketing, advertising or other related field
- Experience producing client facing materials & proposals, specifically responding to RFPs
- Must be a strong writer
- Proficiency with Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong references required
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.