TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to help us build the best products for our growing 80k+ partner restaurants. You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you want to bring your best-in-class product experience to a fast-growing, modern product organization.
About the role
- Leverage all means at your disposal to build & communicate the best understanding of restaurant needs, expectations & pain points with the Product (user research, internal stakeholders like customer support or sales, analytics, direct integration with Restaurants)
- Build a solid understanding of our competitive landscape & the Companys vision & strategy
- Drive a continuous Product Discovery approach to identify & prioritize customer problems to solve & to test/derisk solutions the team wants to build
- Develop, align & drive execution of solutions in the Product to address issues for our users, improve their experience & contribute to TheForks growth & business goals
- Lead a team of highly engaged designers & engineers, with whom you will define OKRs & drive accountability on the execution.
- Define & analyze metrics to measure success of your actions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Product team techniques & ways of working by sharing & leveraging your past experiences, engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, etc...
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Experience using product discovery techniques at scale, turning learnings into insights & leveraging them in actual product features
- You believe that Product management is not simply about shipping features & that your work is not done until what you have built has measurable impact on customers & business metrics
- Solid understanding of tech, that lets you earn the respect of engineers
- Strong analytical mindset & ability to make strategic product decisions based on data & qualitative information
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various functions
- True obsession for customers & a passion for the restaurant industry
- (Nice to have): You have experience working with OKRs
- Fluent in English & French, other languages are a plus