Are you looking for meaning & creativity in your career? Aegis Living is leading the industry in quality care for seniors, & we are looking for a Life Enrichment Assistant with a background in music! As the music specialist, youll provide a special & unique service that promises to improve our residents quality of life. At Aegis, we believe that life does not end when entering assisted living. Come join our talented team & make an impact on the lives of the residents we serve!
We are located at Aegis Ravenna 8511 15th Ave NE Seattle WA 98115
Looking for 3 days a week availability.Likely Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday or Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Flexible to work weekends IF needed.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Assist in creating innovative music classes, projects, & activities
- Engage & encourage residents to participate in music programs
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relationships & practice effective team behavior
- Communicate effectively in the presence of large groups
- Manage resources & time effectively
- Build rapport with residents & family members
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassion & empathy
- Positive attitude & team orientation
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living, adult day care, or a related field
- Experience in program implementation
- Experience teaching music
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This is a really special company.
- BENEFITS: We are committed to Making Lives Better not only for our residents, but for our employees & their families as well. We know that our employees are the foundation for our success, so a competitive benefits package is just one way that we say thank you for the love & compassion that they show our residents every day. In addition to medical, dental, vacation/holiday/sick leave & 401K options; Aegis Living offers tuition assistance, a home mortgage discount program, & appreciation days. Appreciation days are time that an employee earns through tenure; these days off are in appreciation for all of the wonderful things that our employees do. Please feel free to ask for a benefits summary as part of your interview process.
- CAREER PATH: Opportunities abound here at Aegis! One of our Care Managers is now a two time winning "General Manager of the Year!" The sky's the limit at Aegis!
- PLUS! We have aFUN COMMITTEEat each of our communities to nurture & foster FUN at work, AND we havelotsof "Aegis Extras" that include things like discounts to products & services you might enjoy. Were always coming up with fun new ways to reward our employees. Do a web search for Aegis Employee Lottery for one of many examples! This truly is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for additional information