FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We leverage proprietary technology & data to provide a much-needed solution to the growing problem of long & arduous payment terms within the digital media industry. We have spent 10+ years analyzing invoices, so we understand industry payment patterns like no one else & can make faster lending decisions for digital businesses such as agencies, publishers, ad-tech companies & more.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, & design professionals providing innovative solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we now have offices in New York, San Francisco, & Framingham, MA. With over $2BN in loans since our founding in 2009, we continue to see exciting growth.
Whats in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team to fuel FastPays growth
- Enormous exposure to the ever growing digital media & technology space
- Mentorship from an experienced team to develop sales, leadership & operational skills
- Competitive Salary, Commission, Benefits, Matching 401k, & Stock Options
- Catered lunches, team building events, guest speakers & more
What will you do?
We are looking for well-organized & competitive professionals who are results-driven & possess natural communication skills to join our Payment Sales organization. We offer a fast-paced, team environment where you will be provided the tools, resources & leadership to play a key role in driving new business by identifying, educating & qualifying prospective clients through various outbound campaigns & events.. If you are motivated, organized & looking to have some fun then this is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in a FastPayced (get it?) entrepreneurial environment.
- Research, create, prioritize & prospect into target account lists
- Generate & schedule conversations/meetings with key influencers & decision makers in prospective accounts via outbound efforts (phone, email, social media & events)
- Meet or exceed activity metrics
- Meet or exceed monthly quota
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to identify new opportunities in the marketplace
- Track & manage all communication with prospective clients in SalesForce.com
- Maintain pipeline progress & forecast accuracy, & opportunity progression via CRM
- Willingness to travel 35%+
- Drive attendance for marketing events & tradeshows
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner to maintain high level of client satisfaction
- Ability to accept coaching & feedback to develop skills
- 2+ years of corporate experience in a sales environment preferred
- Experience in software sales, digital sales, lead generation, marketing and/or advertising preferred
- Strong desire to win in an evolving environment
- Excellent phone & interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working & succeeding in an achievement driven environment
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelors Degree Required