CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing at CLEAR you will own the long-term lifecycle marketing strategy, collaborating with the head of performance marketing to deliver meaningful interactions with our growing customer base. You are able to turn customer data & insights into actionable strategies, build segmented customer journeys, & effectively execute multi-channel campaigns. You have a vision for the best customer experience & will lead the team to develop & deploy the most effective, compelling CRM programs, focused on maximizing consumers lifetime value, conversion, retention, loyalty, & advocacy. You can partner closely with internal stakeholders, in a fast-paced environment, making sure programs are in-sync with all marketing initiatives & are delivering against key performance metrics.
What You Will Do:
- Set & execute lifecycle strategy to drive growth among prospects & members across all customer contact channels including but not limited to website, email, direct mail & native app.
- Design & implement innovative, data driven vision & campaigns, rooted in data, testing, customer insights & analytics, that drives customer loyalty & growth
- Establish deep understanding of customer database architecture & available data to inform crm planning & campaign execution
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks from email ideation to HTML coding & deployment
- Identify, implement & track meaningful tests to improve promotional member communications & on-going segmented drip campaigns
- Closely partner with internal stakeholders to identify needs & opportunities to engage with our members
- Supervise & mentor a team of direct reports
- Rigorously track performance of programs, build out reporting & test optimizations
- Stay up to date on the newest tools & tactics for CRM marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects & schedules
Who You Are:
- 7-10 years of progressive marketing experience, with 3-5 years in email, general crm & app marketing, preferably in a consumer facing subscription business
- Strong experience in CRM & campaign management, with a proven track record of setting the strategy & bringing CRM programs to life in different channels
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, & campaign reports & dashboards
- Deep knowledge of user segmentation best practices, Salesforce Marketing cloud, & data analytics & business intelligence tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Braze, Heap & Looker.)
- Proficiency in html/css, CRM tools including, email/sms platforms, native app experience, customer segmentation;
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality, who is creative & innovative
- Strong project management & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate & implement a focused plan