Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
TeamOur team sits within Tradeshift's Services Success Organization. We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our sellerusers are brought onto the platform in a professional & timely manner. We are looking for people that are proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment to manage projects, drive deadlines, deliver technical implementations & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are rapidly enabled.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to follow a process & work in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of this role starts at the initial engagement presenting our solution & ends when the supplier is live on the platform. You will be a conduit that will coordinate across departments & do what is needed on a daily basis to keep our users engaged & on the path to a live integration.
The Seller Implementation Project Manager team from Bucharest is working with some of the biggest companies in the world & their suppliers to deliver integration projects within EMEA, collaborating hand in hand with the teams located in USA & Romania
- You will take 100% ownership for all integration within your assigned portfolio of suppliers
- Collaborating with our Technical Engineers & Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of each project in hand & within the timelines set for each campaign
- You'll need to balance your work schedule by coordinating multiple integrations on the behalf of several customers at once
- Achieve all quotas & deadlines for completing each integration case
- Drive the success of our users & keep them on track by familiarizing them with the Tradeshift platform, provide them with the best solutions & services to drive their success on Tradeshift
- Work across our global teams to test, debug, & coordinate mission critical changes that are needed to ensure your suppliers are successfully integrated
- Plan & work with our supplier users to formulate the most appropriate & timely solution for their integration project
- Provide technical assistance to integrating suppliers & continuously find ways to improve & streamline the our services provided & the user experience
- Business level in written & verbal English.
- 2+ years of experience in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Sales within tech industry
- Client facing exposure within a customer service environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Highly motivated to over achieve against targets
- Excellent communication, presentation & highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, API's & e-commerce processes would be an advantage
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You'll also have the opportunity to step up & troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch & snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical & Dental benefits