WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Marketing Operations Analyst must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology & analytics. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, the Marketing Operations Analyst will help scale the operations of our Global Marketing & Sales organizations. The Marketing Operations Analyst will be tasked to optimize systems & provide business insights the organization needs to have productive & effective customer touch-points. Projects may include top of funnel analysis on a standard cadence, deploying & refining industry best practice pipeline processes, & in-depth ad hoc performance analysis.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Be a strategic partner with the Marketing team to ensure our data can provide insights that will drive our business forward.
- Manage & tie together data sources to support sales & marketing strategies
- Iterate with key stakeholders to improve & maintain dashboards & accurate pipeline measurement & sourcing
- Manage the automation of data tracking for marketing sourced attribution to support Marketings reporting (including data extraction, analysis, & recommendations)
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests for global marketing organization & identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation & maintenance of marketing automation systems
- Create & maintain training & documentation on processes & system configuration
- Educate members of the sales & marketing organization on best practices & enforce SLAs
- Perform routine reconciliations between Marketing systems & Salesforce to ensure data alignment
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 2-4 years of experience in an operational capacity
- You are tech savvy & proficient with Excel & Google Sheets
- You have prior experience with Sales & Marketing automation tools such as Marketo, LeanData, Outreach, & Salesforce
- You are organized & able to work on both long-term projects & requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally & globally to support the broader teams goals
- Youre curious, insightful, & are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.