Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers, & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
Who you are
- You are passionate about data, analytics & how digital advertising is consumed across various devices. You would like to build next-generation advertising measurement tools that will impact billions of ad impressions per day.
- You are comfortable with large data sets & distilling insights from device signals & consumer behavior data. You love doing extensive data analyses, & you have great attention to detail.
- You have past experience (or strong interest) in the advertising technology ecosystem: agencies, publishers, DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, ad servers, attribution solutions & you are familiar with the key digital advertising KPIs.
- You have empathy for our users at leading agencies & brands worldwide who are looking to get insights from user attention data while respecting user privacy.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product management, marketing analytics or, as a senior analyst.
- You have experience using SQL to query massive unstructured datasets, conduct analysis & present your findings. You are very knowledgeable in Excel & Pivot tables. Extra point for experience with Python and/or R.
- You love working independently, taking full ownership of features, & collaborating with engineers, analysts & other product managers.
- You love exploring new products & have an excellent product intuition.
What youll do
- Youll be a key player in the Performance Measurement team, driving new product features, data collection & measurement capabilities. In this role, you will help build new capabilities to expand our attention measurement tools across CTV, web, mobile, DSPs & social networks. You will help improve how ads are measured & how the data is used to drive business outcomes.
- You will create PRDs for new strategic measurement features based on extensive data analysis as well as market research.
- On a daily basis, you will do analysis, write tickets, refine them & work with engineers through completion based on the product roadmap.
- You will work with other product managers & solution engineers to make the dataset available via other parts of DVs product suite.
- You will work with partners on initiatives to enrich our dataset with additional attention, audience & behavioral data.