Art Director A unique opportunity to join the Critical Mass team working with our Cupertino based client. We partner with our clients marcom team to ensure the creative development & execution of world-class communications.
As a Art Director, the conceptual development & execution of creative deliverables is on your shouldersincluding creating & communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, & developing interactive design solutions. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts to clients & project teams alike. Theres a line between creative expression & commercial realitybut youve got that covered. You want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good newsyoull have mentorship from a Creative Director to help you grow, & youll lead a team of designers, copywriters, information architects, content analysts, audio designers, & production specialists to excellence. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design & visual communication.
- Develop concepts & communicate ideas.
- Balance strategic development with client business objectives.
- Direct & delegate to core creative services disciplines.
- Directly contribute to project design anddevelopment including creating storyboards & initial graphic concepts, conceive functional design solutions, create site grids & interface demos, & provide QA of all creative deliverables.
- Mentor & coach teams through project development & performance management.
- Build relationships with clients, partner agencies, photographers, model agencies, & other vendors.
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department.
- Lead & partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners, & Information Architects.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development, & creative execution.You have:Strong digital design portfolio.
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists, & writers.
- Experience meeting clients & presenting your work.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.