At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
Conductor is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Marketing Team. This person will support our marketing efforts to develop, manage & grow engagement with Conductors prospects & customers. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the marketing team & internal staff on various projects across events, product marketing, & web.
A day in the life:
- Prepare marketing collateral including powerpoints, leave behinds, & other marketing materials
- Audit & maintain Conductors internal asset repository to ensure asset health
- Write, proofread & edit copy for newsletters, emails, & other marketing content
- Create & manage project plans in Asana for demand generation & product focused campaigns, & coordinate with stakeholders to drive successful execution
- Support Product Marketing to coordinate training & enablement schedules
- Coordinate conference participation including virtual sponsorships & events
- Ad hoc creation of processes & documents that aid in the overall operational excellence of Marketing
We're excited about you, if you have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Keen eye for details
- Excited about data with a mentality for testing & commitment to identifying avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Powerpoint & excel skills are a plus
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.