- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As the Head of Product, this gives you the autonomy to be responsible for leading several of 1010datas product lines which initially includes; leading a team of excellent product directors & managers. You will partner & report to the CTO. As the Head of Product, your primary responsibility is to intrinsically develop & execute a product roadmap that aligns with 1010datas mission of becoming more product focused. This position requires extensive SaaS product ownership experience as well as the ability to work through, & influence, every part of the organization as an ambassador for 1010data products.
More importantly, the type of persona were seeking is someone with deep experience working on & developing products as a service, specially within the Business Intelligence & / or data analytics environment.
What you will take on:
- Develop, & manage Product Strategy for portfolio by understanding market trends, competitive differentiators, in addition to successfully launching New Products by Collaborating with Marketing, Sales, & Customer teams to identify new products lines. Target Personas.
- Create product roadmaps aligned with corporate strategy, market & innovation opportunities.
- Ensure product excellence by enabling our products to empower our target user to perform the key users stories in an intuitive, emotional & powerful way as well as ensuring the product is easy to learn.
- Build Scalable Product Development Processes that ensures sales, product, & development teams are aligned on strategic roadmap.
- Build processes to collaborate with development managers, including cadence (e.g sprint), backlog management (e.g Jira), & feedback loops from customers + internal.
- Ensure the entire team is focused on our actual customers with both the buyers journey & their key characteristics by identifying the target market segments, solution set for each product in portfolio.
- Create clear roles, responsibilities & vision for the entire Product team by determining the correct responsibilities for each PM.
- Partner with Recruiting to recruit, interview, & hire to key roles.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years experience in technology, with at least 5 years leading high-performance product teams in a fast-paced organization. (SaaS, SAS, PaaS).
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market including: market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP's, go-to-market strategy, pricing, testing, iterating based off testing results, etc.
- Deep experience owning & implementing roadmaps, product strategy & understanding how to rally teams behind & execute upon a thorough long-term plan.
- Familiarity & comfort with data analytics, business intelligence, data science including the ability to use data to analyze & monitor product KPI metrics.
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize & broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate.
- Hands on development of products as a tool. (BI, BA).
- Management consulting experience with top-tier consulting firm.
1010data makes big data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to run analyses on trillions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top companies including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, Sams Club, Nespresso, Barnes & Noble, & RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for big data discovery & data sharing.
With petabytes of data in our private & public clouds, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.