HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
We are seeking a high performing, driven individual to join our rapidly expanding Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for the strategy & delivery of our Grocery inbound operation, leading a team to deliver everyday excellence for our customers. You will report into Maddie, our Senior Supply Chain Manager. This is the perfect role for someone to advance their career in Supply Chain Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Transform & execute a progressive strategy across our inbound supply chain operations to deliver absolute availability for our customers.
- Optimise inbound & inventory processes across our warehouse network, identifying cost-saving efficiencies while minimising the impact to our end to end operation.
- Innovate & elevate the function through agile project delivery, adapting to an ever-changing growth environment & executing change at pace to achieve defined outcomes.
- Grow & iterate our 3rd Party off site operations.
- Pioneer new practices, challenging legacy tools & processes to make your own mark.
- Independently analyse internal data to generate ideas, support alternative solutions & provide clear recommendations.
- Minimise costs through effective planning & waste management, spot opportunities for savings & put controls in place.
- Manage the weekly ordering processes, optimising delivery schedules & thinking outside the box to formulate creative solutions.
- Collaborate & improve forecasting ownership to mitigate risk.
- Set & track ambitious KPIs, balancing day-to-day operations with long term strategic objectives. Define new measures & reporting methods to promote data-driven decision making.
- Skilfully & ruthlessly prioritise tasks.
- Inspire & lead a team to deliver results & achieve their potential. Coach & guide team members to deliver optimal outcomes.
- Build & own relationships with our suppliers to lever commercial benefit, partnering closely with Procurement & Technical teams strengthen our supply portfolio.
- Report on & manage supplier performance effectively to continuously improve the operational standard and ensure our ingredients arrive in full & on time.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Warehouse, Production, Planning, Procurement, Culinary & Finance ensuring timely & accurate information is shared.
- Develop significant expertise, skills & knowledge to be the voice & influence for supply chain operations across the wider business.
- Engage & guide global teams with your ideas & feedback to improve tools & processes across multiple markets.
Who you are:
- You are incredibly resilient & operate well under pressure
- You think on your feet & find quick & efficient solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal & external stakeholders
- You are a self-starter, with a proactive attitude, & you embrace change
- You are a confident decision-maker & can challenge the status-quo with new ideas
- You have great communication skills
- You find the perfect balance between bigger picture thinking & digging for the detail
- You are a role model that excites & motivates other team members with your passion for success
- Skilled in excel & data manipulation
- FMCG/Operations background is a plus
- You are hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression: A Manager brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks & leading smaller projects independently. From there, you can progress to Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Passing this phone interview, you will then be required to take an excel test. The third stage will be competency-based and culture fit interviews. The final stage will be a video interview with the Procurement & Supply Chain Director.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.