SimilarWeb is the pioneer of Market Intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 450 employees across 8 global offices.
What impact will you have as a Program Manager at Similarweb?
In this role you will be responsible for training users on a small number of SimilarWebs biggest customers. Youll work alongside an Account Manager to execute training in order to enable success. You will also be responsible for ongoing management of the program, including monthly newsletters, annual train-the-trainer programs & a significant amount of travel.If youre passionate about working with customers, a team-player, & know your way around the digital world, this is the right position for you.
- Prepare training sessions: scope & create custom training plans for clients based on their needs. Uncover relevant insights, in the platform, to highlight.
- Build custom training portals to enable clients to self-serve training & gain insight into best practices
- Run online webinars
- Run customer workshops on-site (travel)
- Measure the impact your training is having via platform engagement stats, then optimize training accordingly
- Advise Account Managers about potential risks & opportunities
What will I bring to the team?
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of at least one of the following: digital marketing, SaaS customer onboarding, teaching / education experience
- High level of attention to detail across all deliverables both written & spoken
- Strong empathy for customers & a passion for education & training
- Extremely organized
- Willingness to travel
- Client-facing experience
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made & youll be a core part of that movement. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market & their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context & make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We only hire the most talented, ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances, & share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm, & drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team