About the Role
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function, & were committed to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler, while delivering a differentiated client experience. Our Implementation team owns that experience from the beginning by delivering a best-in-class implementation of our solutions.
The ideal candidate has a desire to help our Implementation Consultants with configuring our solutions to meet the clients needs. This person will help with system configuration, creating reports, updating garnishments, validating accuracy against out reports, & confirm/test client setups. Namely is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area. If you are looking to learn more about payroll, system configuration & customer service this job is for you.
- Assist with collecting all required data relevant to their payroll
- Communicate data specifications to the client & guide them through Namelys best practices to ensure accuracy
- Reconcile accurate conversions of payroll & human resource data from other platforms
- Train clients on how to best utilize the system based on their business needs
- Maintain client data for future reference & tax quality audits
- Setup companys tax profiles within Namely Payroll & Master Tax as well as employees tax profiles
- Other ad hoc tasks & projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Administration is preferred
- Anticipated graduation date of May 2020
- Prior work experience
- Proven successes in maintaining focus, communicating effectively, & working in a continually changing & fast-paced team environment
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility, critical thinking skills, & technical aptitude
- Must be able to follow directions & possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Critical thinking & deductive reasoning skills with a self starter attitude
Nice to Have
- Payroll, HR, and/or benefits expertise
- Experience with JIRA & Salesforce a plus
- Prior client facing experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.