Boomr, a Justworks subsidiary, is seeking an experienced mobile engineer to join our team. As a successful candidate, you have demonstrated the ability to build, deploy & maintain large-scale, complex applications. You have worked with customer-facing applications & know how to separate data & functionality as necessary. You understand & use automated testing as a productivity multiplier.
Boomr is trusted by businesses across the country to manage their most valuable asset: employee time. Our mobile & web solutions enable workforces around the globe to operate with greater accountability & efficiency by monitoring & automating employee work hours, project tracking, & overall organizational performance. You will work closely with other engineers to scope, design, & build new features & functionality in this area.
Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, interested in building something meaningful, learning new technologies, & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, product managers, & designers
- Scope work & coordinate efforts with other engineers on the team
- Build features & functionality that our customers use directly, typically in an iterative fashion taking into account user feedback
- Ensure continuous compatibility between Android & iOS platforms
- Help define & communicate technical standards & best practices for mobile development
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of professional hands-on experience building customer-facing applications
- Experience with React (React Native is a plus)
- Strong object-oriented design & coding skills
- Solid understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Experience building an iOS or Android app is a plus
- Experience with Firebase or GraphQL is a plus
Technologies we use
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, Jenkins, Nagios, Firebase
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.