As a Privacy Compliance Analyst at Vimeo, youll work to ensure compliance with privacy regulatory & industry mandates that include GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy & others. Youll be responsible for day-to-day aspects including scoping, implementing controls, overseeing review exercises, creating & maintaining documentation, as well as working with all teams to complete privacy assessments.
You will also be a core member of the security organization, & a guiding hand for organizational level initiatives such as security awareness & internal employee privacy training.
What youll do:
- Enhance & oversee all aspects of the Vimeo privacy controls to ensure continued compliance with stated goals.
- Establish processes to support the controls & ensure that privacy impact assessments & privacy by design principles are implemented throughout the organization with a specific focus on ensuring proper implementation of product features to achieve privacy by design.
- Assist & monitor the effort to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy & others related frameworks to support Vimeos Privacy Counsel.
- Perform audits & risk assessments of Vimeo systems & vendors to understand privacy implications & make recommendations for vendor best practice.
- Educate & mentor technical teams on embedding compliant privacy practices into the way Vimeo operates to help foster a culture of privacy by design.
- Assist with third party controls monitoring
- Must be able to build relationships with technology & business teams across the company.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2-4 years' experience in privacy compliance, audit, privacy risk management with hands-on experience in a multitude of compliance initiatives.
- At least one Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or Certified Information Privacy Technologist certification preferred.
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), CCPA, LGPD, ePrivacy & others related frameworks
- Familiarity with a broad range of IT & Information Security products & technologies such as identity & access management, vulnerability management, encryption & key management, logging & monitoring & application security.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments & technologies with associated auditing methodologies.
- Expert presentation, documentation & communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or similar work experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, influencing & problem resolution skills.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs