Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Partner, vertically aligned, focused exclusively on the end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com & powerful third-party apps. We are also a team of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology. While we work with clients across all industries, we have a strong focus on Financial Services & Healthcare. We also love to take on unique projects leveraging the Salesforce Platform; at Silverline our motto is, If you can dream it, we can build it. Silverline also builds products that are sold on the AppExchange & used by both boutique businesses & Fortune 500 companies.
Silverline has received numerous accolades including the 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America & Crains Best Places to Work in NYC for 3 years in a row. If youre looking for a company that prides itself on making clients successful while fostering a team of all-around awesome individuals, look no further than Silverline!
Brief Summary of Role: In this role as Capital Markets Solutions Lead you will report to the VP of Financial Services. You will be a key member of Silverlines FS Practice responsible for the go to to market strategy, pre-sales support, thought leadership, & delivery enablement for solutions related to Silverlines capabilities in Investment Banking, Equities, Fixed Income, & Private Equity. This will require close coordination with Silverlines sales, marketing, alliances, & delivery teams while also developing a plan for ensuring the necessary framework & resources are in place to support our rapid growth goals in this sub-vertical.
Ideal candidates will have a deep consulting & technology background with a proven record of establishing C-Level relationships that evolve into being a trusted advisor of the most senior, & influential, executives. This takes experience operating in often complex & matrixed organizations with different business goals & priorities.
Further, the role will require the following:
- Leverage deep knowledge & experience in working with Investment Banks, Private Equity firms, & other Capital Markets firms to enhance & evolve Silverlines POV around the challenges, trends, & business goals for these organizations
- Ensure a constant & dedicated focus on ensuring Silverlines customers have the best possible experience through sales & delivery excellence
- Work closely with Salesforces Industry & Sales Teams to present, validate, & illuminate Silverlines industry capabilities as it relates to Capital Markets
- Develop & maintain Silverlines POV as it relates to key Capital Markets technologies such as Tier1, & others
- Proactively develop a robust pipeline of opportunities via Silverlines existing, & new, channels of revenue generation in coordination with our sales & marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to partner with organizations (product, content, data etc.) within the industry & Salesforce ecosystem to construct curated solutions that represent best in breed capabilities
- Develop a team, as growth requires, of similarly competent subject matter experts & consultants to continually demonstrate Silverlines Capital Markets specific differentiation
- Partner with Account Teams to ensure appropriate industry messaging is incorporated to discovery, scoping, solutioning, implementation, & ongoing services.
- Deliver & execute strategy for establishing Silverline as a Thought Leader within the Capital Markets space - this should include but is not limited to: white papers, blog posts, speaking engagements, lunch & learns, & other industry outreach
- Assist with the education of internal Silverline sales & delivery resources on critical Capital Markets industry concepts to build a knowledge center in coordination with our L&D & Sales Operations Functions.
- Take a leadership role working with our marketing team on Capital Markets focused content development, collateral, & marketing materials; including identification of key events, campaigns, & activities to promote offerings
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Industry Trends & Challenges to identify & define potential opportunities for Silverline accelerators, assets, & components by working closely with Silverlines Foundry Team
Education & Requirements:
- Willingness to travel >50% to support meetings with prospects, customers, & partners
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent combination of education & work experience
- 10+ years combination experience in Consulting, enterprise technology, or services in the Capital Markets space
- Experience in leading organizations through digital transformation initiatives
- Strong communication & persuasion skills
- Proven track record of establishing & executing on a defined strategy
- Ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Passion to introduce & drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve & transform into digital first organizations
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership, planning & execution abilities
- 3+ years of direct experience with Salesforce preferred