Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have a background in technical marketing and/or product management & have experience running projects to increase conversion rates, engagement, & user acquisition through Content. You enjoy working with creatives (writers, editors, designers, etc) & can work cross functionally & communicate effectively with key stakeholders. You have experience designing simple & intuitive user interfaces & running insightful AB tests. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values consumer empathy. You have impressive written & oral communication skills & an innate ability to relate to technology. You enjoy working in a fast-growing environment & value being part of an energetic, fun, & creative team.
What Youll Do Here
You will be responsible for monetizing our sites Content to its fullest potential without sacrificing our brand voice. You will report to HomeLights Director of Content Marketing & work with our Editorial, Partners, SEO, SEM, & Engineering teams to find new & innovative ways to use the best-in-class real estate content were publishing to drive more qualified leads for the business & bring more value to HomeLights customers.
- Explore consumer behavior to identify new market opportunities & create solutions informed by thoughtful research & analysis.
- Translate marketing needs & requirements into design concepts & actionable user stories.
- Engage closely with the engineering, design, & marketing teams to drive product development efforts.
- Run AB tests to increase conversion rate across HomeLights landing pages & blog
- Identify & capitalize on more opportunities to bring additional value to our customers through useful content
- Collaborate with SEM, SEO, business development & product marketing teams to develop & execute product launch strategies.
- Identify & track performance metrics for the projects you own, & leverage data in your ongoing efforts.
- Prioritize a backlog of projects based on business priorities, market changes, & team velocity.
- Conduct market research & stay informed with the ever-evolving prop tech landscape that could impact our product roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience in product management working directly with engineering, design, & product marketing teams
- Keen understanding of Content Marketing & the role it plays in customer engagement
- Run Conversion Rate Optimization projects with measurable & positive results
- A passion for working with content creators & Creative teams
- The ability to step in & write great copy when necessary
- A proven track record of shipping creative & thoughtful products, with particular strengths in developing impactful consumer experiences through content
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive alignment & results.
- Experience with data analysis using various analytical tools.
- Passion for user experience, design, & conversion rate optimization.