Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users. Loved by customers & by pop culture, we've held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, & our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year. With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, & save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today's banking system.
Cash App is looking for an Analytics Lead to build our Customer Success analytics team for our Customer Operations group.
You will be within our Cash Customer Operations team, building the strategy, infrastructure & processes which maximize customer happiness, team happiness, & operational efficiency.
You will need to develop reporting & combine insights from the vast amount of data captured by Cash.You will collaborate with essential support team partners to create strategies to improve the performance of the team. You will also work with other Cash teams to produce & share insights & improve the execution on your strategic recommendations through project management.
You will combine a passion for creative analysis with the ability to build, engage, & retain a team of analysts. Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role (operations, support, analytics), & will feel comfortable interacting with other team members & senior management.
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of analytical experience, in product / BI analytics, business operations
- 3 years experience in people management.
- Expertise with SQL beyond querying: schema & ETL design, query optimization, data pipeline maintenance. Experience with reporting & visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with scripting/programming for data mining & modeling (R, Python) & ETL development (Ruby, Python)
- Statistics basics required; significant experience working with AB tests preferred
- Juggle between a plethora of tasks, accurately scoping out level of effort & influence to the business in order to determine priority order.
- Experience hiring & developing qualified candidates
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions including product, marketing, analytics, engineering
Cash App treats all employees & job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding state & city guidelines.