Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Nexthink is looking for an Solution expert with Full Stack development skill set , who will take a key role on the Strategic Solutions team . This profilemust have knowledge in all stages of software development & abreast with numerous technologies.
You'll be working alongside other engineers & developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our various projects.
- Must have 5 to 8 years of software development experience with at least 3 years as full stack developer.
- Should be an Engineering or MCA graduate with at least 60% of pass percentage.
- Understand the business requirements of the project.
- Design overall architecture of the application.
- Identify technologies for the application.
- Analyze & integrate with 3rd party tools using APIs.
- Develop the application.
- Maintain quality & ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with internal & external team to design & correct.
- Maintain code integrity & organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers & converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding & implementation of security & data protection.
- Highly experienced with any popular RDBMS like MSSQL.
- Highly experienced with any popular backend & front-end frameworks like Flask, Node.js, Angular, bootstrap, etc.
- Development experience for both mobile & desktop with responsive UI.
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Ability to document requirements, design, architecture, coding, & testing.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to simultaneously work in multiple concurrent projects.
- Good oral & written communication skills is a must.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of developing Machine learning/AI scripting will be an advantage.
- Experience with cloud message APIs & usage of push notifications.
- Experience working with IOT devices
- UX design principles
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word & powerpoint.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.