The Sales team is looking for a Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting Account Executives in a fast paced, fun selling environment.
Our Sales Coordinators play an important role in a number of vital functions. You will work closely with our Account & Sales Executives, supporting their administrative needs & assisting our clients. As a Sales Coordinator, you will get first hand experience in understanding Convenes Platform & building the necessary skills & mindset to grow your Sales career at Convene. Whether providing administrative support (blocking space, creating proposals & contracts), serving as the point of contact for clients, or acting as the liaison between the Sales Office & the Commercial Team, our Sales Coordinators get the job done. They are critical to ensure smooth operations throughout the entire sales organization.
Were looking for an energetic, positive, & motivated individual with excellent attention to detail & a hospitality mindset. Having a growth mindset & excelling in an ever changing environment will be key to succeeding at Convene.
What Youll Do:
- Support individual Sales Executives with blocking space, creating proposals & contracts.
- Provide out of office support when sales executives are away from the office, responding to inquiries in a timely manner
- Understand Convenes pricing & package strategy for the Virtual, Hybrid & Physical product
- Have a thorough knowledge of Salesforce, correctly entering account & booking information & running necessary weekly lead & booking reports
- Understand the Convene contract clauses, terms & conditions
- Identify peak & off-peak periods, & provide accurate pricing through use of space minimums
- Know the product: be familiar with each property, as well as each rooms capacity & capabilities along with the features & functionality of the virtual platform
- Provide virtual or in person site tours for prospective customers
- Build strong working relationships across the Sales Organization & throughout the company
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, attend all sales meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests, projects, or tasks made from your superiors
What We Look For:
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- Excellent communications skills, both written & verbal
- The ability to multitask & meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium work experience company that includes a network of 25+ meeting, event, & office locations, & Virtual & Hybrid Meetings products. Were creating premium, hospitality-driven, & tech-enabled meeting & event experiences through our proprietary technology platform & network of premium workplaces. Join us at the forefront of improving how people meet & work.
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off for your birthday
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team & the business in the work that you do
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.