Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking a new addition to the Sales Operations team for our Enterprise Sales Operations team. The focus of the Sales Operations & Strategy Manager role will be driving sales strategy & operational consistency across the Enterprise Sales organization. The ideal individual is a self-starter, problem-solver with a passion for technology, sales, & new market development. This role will be involved in strategy & planning for the Enterprise Sales organization & collaboration with sales management. This role will be responsible for mitigating & resolving sales channel conflict across channels as well as capturing & sharing best practices. Additionally, there will be significant coordination with all Sales Operations teams & cross-functionally to ensure global implementation of business processes & practices.
- Become an expert on Yexts sales operations, including all markets & channels
- Partner with sales leadership on project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Understand fully the Yext value proposition & our products
- Work with sellers & management on channel conflict to drive what is best for the overall business
- Ensure standard Yext processes & methodologies are being implemented & used in all active markets
- Proactively identify & recommend process improvements, both external & internal, that will increase seller performance & drive revenue
- Manage team of 2+ sales operations analysts responsible for supporting their sales channels in a similar manner
- BA/BS degree, with 3+ years of relevant professional experience in operations, account management, consulting, or a similar field
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects & competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong execution skills with ability to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Good working knowledge of software systems including Salesforce & Microsoft Excel
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.