Galileo is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to lead our Patient Data team. Youll work with a diverse team of engineers, analysts, & data scientists to enhance health records, triage open cases, & improve efficiency.
Heres what youll do:
- Work with clinical stakeholders & a cross functional team to improve workflows & case management
- Apply your deep understanding of health record information to ensure our products continue improving
- Build an efficient & seamless claims processing system
- Create systems that use patient data at scale to provide patient-specific insights to our clinical team
Wed love to hear from you if the following describes you:
- Proven product manager (5+ years) who has released a broad range of successful products (versus someone who has just shipped features)
- Strong technical orientation
- True ownership mindset regarding outcomes of what you build (successes & failures), as well as high standards for design & usability
- User empathy - understanding challenges & what it takes to solve them including a strong point of view on design
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.