CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking an Internal Communications Senior Manager to lead the strategic development & execution of all internal communications while helping to bridge any gaps between corporate headquarters & dispersed field operations. You are a strong writer with proven internal communications experience within a corporate environment, communications organization or public affairs/public relations firm.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement & manage company-wide internal communications & employee engagement strategies
- Ensure internal communications reflect CLEARs strategic vision
- Strengthen employee understanding of CLEARs organizational initiatives & top priorities through regular written presentations
- Identify & highlight storylines to inspire employees with CLEARs strategic vision
- Work with senior executive leadership across the organization to develop original materials for use in updating employees on companys success & challenges
- Plan content & oversee preparation of monthly management presentations
- Provide strategic communications counsel to leadership in the development of key stakeholder materials & reports
- Work closely to keep field representatives appraised of corporate vision & direction
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong writer
- Highly organized with a proven track record of successfully operating across multiple teams and/or verticals within a business
- Ability to identify & analyze business & audience needs to deliver messages through most appropriate mix of channels
- Ability to independently manage a number of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions of needed support requirements.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, including Google Docs & Google Slides
- Superior collaboration & interpersonal skills & the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent presentation & communications skills