As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, youll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use & deploy SaaS applications, & objection handling in customer interactions, youll support our EMEA Sales team & ensure they constantly move towards close. Were looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asanas sales process & be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product & Engineering teams. Youll be a strategic member of the EMEA team working closely with Sales & Customer Success both in-region & in Dublin HQ.
Then, as a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify & help overcome technical, educational, & competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
This role is based in our London office.
- 8+ years in a Sales Engineering, Technical Account Management or Professional Services in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- A storyteller, whos comfortable presenting a company & product to anyone in any setting
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer & for Asana in all situations
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to identify & eliminate sales & product obstacles creatively & quickly
- An instinctual recognition of organizational & financial dynamics in companies of all sizes
- Experience responding to technical questions & security requirements from customers
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success & convert our mutual clients
- A business-friendly communication style & ability to present well in front of business audiences
- Fluency in written & spoken English & German
- Deep knowledge of SaaS pricing/packaging models & software/SaaS buying behaviours desirable
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Conversational level experience with JSON & RESTful APIs
- Exceptional cross-functional leader & collaborator: someone who can work with marketing, business, & product teams to find efficient paths to successful lead customer transitions & long-term, successful customers
Does the above sound like it might be you? Then wed love to hear from you.
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to provide a hiring & working experience in which all people know they are equally respected & valued. So whatever it is that makes you uniqueyour gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, educational background, socioeconomic statuswe value it, & wed love to see what you might add to our team.