The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses insightful analysis & business judgement to forecast, analyze & accelerate membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of two functional areas: Strategic Planning & Sales Channel Analytics, & serves as an information & analytical hub for many functions across the business (including e-commerce, retail, product marketing, strategy, supply chain & finance).
Peloton is looking for an intelligent, thoughtful & ambitious individual to join the Strategic Planning team, with core responsibility for Digital App & Emerging Businesses. The role combines responsibilities in sales forecasting, strategic planning & business analysis, requiring broad cross-functional collaboration. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Strategic Planning.
- Own the Connected Fitness sales forecast for Peloton's App & Emerging Businesses, working with teams across the company to understand the market opportunity, demand drivers & role the business plays in delivering an outstanding experience for our members (both potential & existing)
- Collaborate with & serve as a thought-partner to a variety of stakeholder teams (including App, Corporate Wellness, Commercial, BD, Supply Chain, Finance) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, project demand, & gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy. Our sales forecasts underpin the consolidated forecast that Supply Chain & Finance teams use to make decisions on production, inventory, budgeting, external financial guidance & strategic business priorities
- Partner with the Sales Channel Analytics team to report on KPIs & explain business trends
- Perform ad hoc analyses to support decisions (e.g., partnerships, promotional activity, new product introductions, etc.)
- Present your sales forecast & other analyses to company leadership
- 3-5 years of experience in a role requiring financial modeling and/or forecasting (e.g., consulting, investment banking, strategic finance, FP&A)
- Aptitude for creative & critical thinking while answering complex, ambiguous questions
- Ability to distil & communicate detailed analysis in the form of clear & actionable insights
- An organized & diligent approach to solving open-ended problems
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines while staying focused on agreed priorities
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.