Peloton is seeking a Sr. Engineering Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, & development. The ideal candidate is relentless in getting things done & have a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, & fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering & will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Software, Product, Quality, & Operations to create detailed & comprehensive program plans
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program
- Establish a detailed program budget for the development cycle
- Lead the cross functional team to execute on the approved Plan of Record
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks & corrective actions; drive closure on open issues
- Maintain, track & update program level risks, upcoming milestones, & team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment & agreement on those areas
- Coordinate & facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track & within budget
- Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership
- Plan & execute Engineering builds successfully
- Prepare & lead successful milestone reviews
- 10+ years experience with Hardware Program Management
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware & software complex system with cross functional dependencies
- Leadership skills & ability to influence & inspire team members
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider audience
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers & ODMs
- Very Strong analytical, problem solving & planning skills; well-organized
- Self-motivated, action-driven & biased towards results, & has a strong sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Experience building & maintaining detailed program schedules
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.