mParticle helps businesses deliver outstanding customer experiences & simplify their customer data infrastructure by providing data quality, governance capabilities, & best in class connectivity.
As Solutions Consultants at mParticle, we help define the customer data strategy & architecture for the world's largest leading brands (e.g. Spotify, NBC Universal, Nando's Venmo, McDonald's, Marks & Spencer, Starbucks, Airbnb) We play a critical role in ensuring our clients are successful in getting the most value from our solutions.
Your work will be meaningful & have a strong impact on mParticle & our clients success. You will have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from the entire mParticle team. You will partner with some of the best minds in the data technology & marketing space & work with cutting edge platforms across the analytics, attribution, marketing automation, & social media domains.
What will you do?
- Lead complex business/technical integrations between our clients apps & systems with mParticle SDKs & platform
- Serve as the customers' trusted technical advisors, & partner closely with the customer success team to drive ongoing client success & satisfaction on the platform.
- Own customers' technical roadmap for the mParticle platform
- Educate customers on data-driven marketing & analytics use cases & their execution.
- Collaborate internally across product, engineering, sales, & client services functions to orchestrate solutions for customer needs.
- Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients
- Train clients on how to use the mParticle platform.
- Author content for the mParticle Customer Knowledge Base & Blog including feature guides & thought leadership.
- Travel approximately 25%.
We'd love to hear from you!
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 3+ years in technical and/or operational client facing technology solutions implementation or technology consulting roles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience collaborating with business & technology stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge & passion for learning about various digital marketing tools (analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media) & data driven marketing practices (audiences, retargeting, exclusions)
- Mobile marketing & technology experience is a huge plus! Particularly deploying & supporting mobile SDKs & performing & supporting customer data integrations.
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Stock option plan
- Fitness reimbursement
- Cell & Internet reimbursement
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Pet insurance & Pawternity leave!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, NBC Universal, Accuweather, Starbucks & Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to handle over 1 billion mobile users each month, collecting over $10 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 1 trillion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work in New York City & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 120+ employees & is headquartered in NYC with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect & celebrates an array of backgrounds & perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We engage in an interactive process with any disabled applicant/employee to determine if a reasonable accommodation exists that would allow them to perform the essential functions of a position, as long as it doesnt create an undue hardship on the company. Any medical-related information will be kept confidential.