LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Total Rewards & HR Operations. The Sr. Total Rewards Analyst will administer, design, & develop the companys compensation & total rewards programs to support LendingHomes strategic priorities. Were looking for a person who can provide implementation & maintenance support for compensation programs such as salary administration, bonus planning, survey benchmarking, & salary structure revisions. This role will also support & respond to inquiries from employees & managers about a broad array of topics including broad based compensation, stock/equity, sales incentives, & health & welfare & retirement programs.
- Partner cross-functionally with various stakeholders to conduct job leveling & provide salary recommendations ensuring internal equity & market alignment of total compensation.
- Consult with executive leadership & HR to carry out the annual salary administration process.
- Manage day-to-day compensation & benefit requests & questions from HR Business Partners, recruiters, managers, & employees.
- Help develop or revise compensation programs (new policies, outlining career paths, updating salary structures, etc.).
- Manage participation & vendor relationships/salary surveys & submit organizational data to salary surveys (Radford, Mercer, McLagan, etc.) as needed.
- Provide proactive guidance to senior leaders on pay decisions, policies, & guidelines.
- Contribute to creation & implementation of training, resources & guidelines around compensation for managers, recruiters, HR Business partners & employees.
- Keep apprised of federal, state, & local compensation laws & regulations to ensure compliance & draft & implement changes to policies, practices & employee communications.
- Contribute to the quarterly commission plan design process & documentation of plans, & monthly calculation & review process.
- Conduct special projects for ad hoc compensation analyses across a variety of areas, including incentive compensation, sales compensation, & other programs.
Benefits & HR Operations
- Responsible for the administration of benefit plans, including health & welfare plans, retirement plans, paid time off plans, & leaves of absence.
- Serve as a lead to HR system maintenance & data quality.
- Triage escalated benefit inquiries in partnership with our vendors & brokers.
- Identify & plan for technology needs to support our benefit initiatives with the Workday HCM team.
- Complete or assist with annual benefit processes such as annual enrollment, compliance notices, annual retirement plan audits, & updating communication materials.
- Create & maintain reports, perform data audits & analysis, reconcile payment & contribution discrepancies, & process billing.
- Develop job aids, document workflows, & provide training & guidance on tools.
- Assist with compliance with all existing governmental & labor legal & government reporting requirements, including but not limited to immigration, workers compensation, EEO reporting, & ERISA disclosures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Three to five years of experience in a finance or compensation-related role.
- Experience with variable compensation (LTI/STI), executive compensation, sales compensation, & broad-based compensation.
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred.
- Understanding of the financial impact of total rewards programs (financial acumen).
- Knowledge of job families across typical organization structures.
- Experience with variable pay & incentive compensation.
- Bachelors degree (four-year college or university) or equivalent combination of education & work experience.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer