Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, & organized Executive Assistant with a positive attitude to play a central role in keeping business operations & activities organized for the executive staff.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an aggressively growing pre-IPO company with values around innovation, execution, people, & customer success.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide top administrative support for company Executives
- Manage multiple calendars, plan, schedule, & coordinate travel, onsite/offsite meetings
- Partner with members of the Board of Directors & their assistants for all board-related activities
- Create presentations, organizational charts, & planning for executive project management
- Coordinate logistics for senior executive visitors
- Handle highly confidential information in a discreet & disciplined manner
- Interdepartmental involvement: attend team meetings, taking action points, & driving the agenda.
- Help foster transparency with the executive team when it comes to driving initiatives
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to c-level executives in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Proficiency in Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel & G-suite on a Mac platform
- Versatility in handling multiple executives, different departments & various personalities
- Ability to deal with change visible without frustration, a positive & upbeat attitude & lots of enthusiasm.
- Exhibits professionalism & composure in stressful situations & in meeting short deadlines
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience communicating with Board Members & VC Partners.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.