Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size & complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a Director of Marketing Programs & Operations. This person will be responsible for building the marketing automation infrastructure & strategic communications that help to define the customer journey, engaging prospects & driving leads that result in new sales opportunities. In addition, the person in this position will be responsible for establishing & measuring programming KPIs that enable us to continually grow & improve our channel allocation, messaging & content.
Upon joining, the firstproject this individual will undertake is to help complete configuration of our marketing automation platform, Marketo. Once completed, this person will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to develop a plan for strategic programming & cross-channel campaign support measured & tracked through Marketo & other technology platforms (CMS, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Formulate the vision & strategy to address challenges & implement scalable marketing programs using Marketo & other marketing technologies
- Support data-driven, cross-channel marketing programs using Marketo, including email, landing pages, paid & earned media, events, website, etc.
- Manage lead generation program strategy & associated tracking, reporting & insights generation
- Partner with our Salesforce team to leverage customer data & develop journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product & campaign experiences
- Partner with the product, content, & sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, & constantly iterating & testing to drive excellence
- Work with sales to develop an appropriate lead scoring model
- Segment lists based on behavior, interest, user activity & lifestyle
- Create strong content & creative testing processes that challenge us to continually improve
- Establish KPIs & configure standard reports & to measure channel, tactic & campaign success & connect that to business & sales outcomes
- Serve as the lead administrator of marketing journeys, working hands-on with sales leads globally to ensure quality & consistency
- Experiment with new concepts, research new approaches & test new technologies
- Manage & support integrations between Marketo & other marketing systems including but not limited to Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ensure marketing processes & best practices are well documented & maintained
Who you are
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experience leveraging marketing automation platforms (especially Marketo) to structure campaigns & measure success
- Experience with set up & management of account-based marketing programs
- Passion for data-driven marketing
- Fundamental understanding of how marketing initiatives drive leads & impact sales
- Strong project management experience, including the large-scale rollout of applications to sales & marketing audiences
- Team-oriented, with the ability to build relationships & rapport within & across teams
- Experience in a in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in developing & maintaining internal processes
- Experience working proactively; ability to multi-task & work to tight deadlines & under pressure
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field