Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to support a our internal corporate systems. This is a hands-on role that offers compelling projects, an excellent working environment, great coworkers & a culture that values teamwork & new ideas. This role provides many opportunities for further training & career growth, & will report directly into our Manager of Information Systems.
- Be a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems, which requires understanding a global or multi-office network infrastructure
- You will help develop, document, & enforce a network technology policy
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- You will manage user accounts & assets, & assign & update security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated help desk requests, & work with a team of systems administrators
- Mentor team members & educates users
- Be in an on call rotation for emergency support
- You will develop automated, documented testing procedures & standards
- You will oversee management of applications & services consumed by the Corporate IT team
- Partner with the security team to implement security policies & ensure all essential vulnerabilities are patched
- Experience in scripting/automation in Python, Bash, PowerAutomate, PowerShell
- Experience managing Endpoint Policies (Windows GPOs, Registry Settings, OSX Configuration Profiles or scripts), Azure Active Directory, Group Policy management & role-based security model administration
- 3+ years of experience with SCCM, Intune, JAMF/Casper or equivalent experience on a similar endpoint management platform
- Experience managing daily operation of MacOS/Windows endpoint & server systems, both onsite & cloud-based.
- Experience working with corporate email systems (Exchange, Office365) & ideally working knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SMTP, DKIM, DMARC, & SPF record management
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.