VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, & highly organized problem solver to join the team as a Senior Integrated Project Manager.
The task at hand:
- Take the lead on planning & managing large, complex projects with many workstreams in their entirety, from brief to delivery
- Taking your project plan & making it a reality by mobilising the best teams (internal & external) around the vision, & providing a clear picture of expected outcomes
- Responsible for the day-to-day management & execution of the project, both internally & with clients, working closely with each member of the team ensuring each milestone is met on time & within budget
- Taking the drivers seat & pushing the work forward, with a relentless focus on the details
- Resource management alongside the Group Creative Director & Resource Manager
- Tracking financial progression, ensuring it is shared & assessed, taking the lead in suggesting & making adjustments to the project & team as needed
- Partner with the Account, Strategy, & Creative leads to ensure client expectations, creative vision, & agency needs are met from briefing through final delivery on projects
- Constantly identifying risks & solutions - being the problem solver in ensuring we remain agile & strategic throughout the project lifecycle
- May require managing an IPM to support the project that you would lead
- Lead & schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, & reviews, & ensure the right people are seeing the right things before going to client
- Be heavily client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- On assigned production projects, be the liaison with internal specialty leads (UX strategists, Tech Managers, VaynerSmart, etc) as well as source, contract & manage relationships with vendors
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, & other contract documents
- Ensure Agency, Client, Vendor, & Legal processes & requirements are being met
- Responsible for the management of many variations of digital & social content (video, image, websites, etc.), ensuring quality control, & delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
- Overall, being solutions-focused; the go-to person to assess challenges, always identifying the opportunity for possibility
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelors degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- 6-8 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Strong leadership skills, confidence in making decisions, & is proactive
- An impressive attention to detail
- Budget development & contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of creative development & asset creation processes
- A cool, calm & collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive & remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness & people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms & their requirements
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.