We are looking for product leaders to take ownership of key parts of the Ritual user & merchant experience, setting product strategy & guiding delivery of high impact initiatives. The right person will be comfortable in an all hands on deck environment, has excellent communication & problem solving skills, & can thrive in an dynamic & passionate startup culture.
- Drive innovation & new product features to address user requests & product goals.
- Understand Rituals vision & define actionable items for the team to work towards achieving short & long term plans.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to better the product, seeking improvement & embracing critique.
- Constantly collecting information & data from inside & outside sources to inform product direction.
- Manage feature go-to-market, from planning to execution, to ensure successful launches.
- Monitor & measure the development & launch of new features, gathering user data & feedback for further innovation.
- Communicate plans & objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items.
YOU MUST BE
- Motivated. You are hungry to get things done efficiently & love building awesome things.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills; integrity & great follow through on tasks, even when multi-tasking. You dont get overwhelmed easily.
- A utility player. You are willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late & often.
- A computer science or engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent, & hands-on software engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing & delivering successful & innovative products to market - products you are proud to call your handywork
- An exceptional eye for product design
- Attention to detail
- Passion for coffee, food, & people
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto