LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe & effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems & enabling our customers successand were always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Our Enterprise PMO is looking for a leader to drive the execution of projects & programs that span multiple business groups across the LiveRamp organization.
The ideal candidate brings 10+ years experience in leading enterprise application projects working with business leaders across Sales, Finance, & Customer Support teams. You will work closely with the business to identify opportunities to improve their experience & value from our Salesforce, Workday, Anaplan & other platforms.
Leading enterprise-wide initiatives requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors, stakeholders, & business technology team members. You will translate ideas into a detailed project plan for the team to deliver complex & strategic projects to the agreed upon schedule.
Your strengths include the ability to focus, organize, & work with the team to anticipate & solve problems as they arise. You develop relationships & trust with your team members & across all levels of the organization.
What Youll Do
- Lead planning & execution of multiple strategic projects; including requirements, design, test & deployment with a strong focus on understanding & delivering to the business objectives & measuring outcomes
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, & dashboards to keep the business sponsor, stakeholders, & project team current on progress & risks for escalation
- Establish strong relationships across the business sponsors, key stakeholders, consulting partners & project team members
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, & commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Follow processes, project methodology, & tools defined by the Enterprise PMO
- Work closely with business sponsors & leaders to drive decisions & change management
- 10+ years project management experience in high tech software leading enterprise technology projects (both new implementation & enhancements)
- BS/BA in Business, Data, or Computer Science
- Prior experience in a consulting company preferred
- Experience successfully leading multiple full-life-cycle application implementations; including SalesForce, Workday, or other ERP
- Experience leading projects driven by Sales, Finance & Customer Support
- Work independently & collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify problems, requirements & potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, consulting partners & project team members
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, & sheets)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, AZ
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.