Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Sales Recruiting Manager who will manage a high performing team of Talent Partners, strategically partnering with our Sales executives, & work cross functionally w/HRBPs in GTM, to deliver the worlds best talent that Twilio needs to continue building for our customers. This Senior Sales Recruiting Manager will leverage Twilios incredible company culture & deep commitment to its employees to attract the best talent in the world to join Twilio in North America & Latin America. This Senior Recruiting Manager will develop a strong team of recruiters who innovate, provide best in class candidate experience, & wear the customer's shoes to deliver on aggressive hiring targets & growth initiatives.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic global business leaders. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a high-growth, technology (software) SaaS companies; 2+ years of leading a sales recruiting team preferred
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders (VPs & GMs), hiring managers & teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing thorough reporting & analysis, people management, client support & organization wide hiring across multiple teams
- Ability to partner with peers & leaders in other locations to facilitate delivery of the global recruiting plan
- Experience maintaining a broad perspective & ensuring global priorities are met with local integrity
As a Senior Recruiting Manager, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize & then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business & with candidates) that will create great outcomes.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring strategy then take the lead on implementing & delivering on that strategy with your team of Talent Acquisition Partners. Ensure a flawless business & candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to develop a vision, to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals. Keep your team motivated & pushing to exceed goals.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build strategic plans to grow our diverse talent pools, work with leaders to evaluate diversity on their teams & help your recruiters to expand beyond the normal channels to discover great candidates.
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers & executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our BUs to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role & to the success of the broader company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
This position will be based in the remote withinin the U.S. We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.