Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The SDM manages the delivery of scoped Managed Services to Nexthink customers. They play a pivotal role in supporting the customer to realise value from the Nexthink platform, & as such will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager & the Account Manager to ensure that the Managed Service is aligned with the account success plan, & with the value metrics being tracked for the customer.
The role will coordinate the daily activities of the Managed Services team in Madrid, & oversee the request queue, focusing on the highest priorities & the biggest impact to the customer, while providing quality assurance, & delivering within the agreed service levels.
The role is a combination of technical & business skills; having the ability to assess technical requests, troubleshoot platform issues, & also to be able to explain the service, how it is supporting the customer strategy, & the value to stakeholders at all levels within the customer.
- Act a single point of contact for the customer for all managed service elements in scope
- Participate in the Customer's Nexthink steering group meetings
- Advise on & be part of the Customer's governance for Nexthink
- Gather customer's requirements, analyse & provide feedback
- Effectively handle customer requests & priorities
- Understand Customer Digital Experience goals, strategic plans & constraints in order to advise on the best use of Nexthink
- Conduct analysis of Customer's Nexthink data & provide actionable insights to customers
- Identify & justify automation opportunities based on value to the Customer
- Support customer's initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Build content based on customers' requirements & manage & collaborate with the remote MS team for advanced scripting
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions & internal processes
- Work with the CSMs to position Nexthink with customers' service owners
- Deliver service elements against a set of Service Levels
- Identify & deliver against agreed use cases
- Work with the Account teams to support the operationalization of Nexthink inside the Customer organization
- Prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting both internally to the Managed Services' management & also to the customer
- Prepare all customer facing & internal deliverables
- Coordinate & communicate about all aspects of the Managed Services activities with other teams, such as Sales, Support & Customer Success
- Escalate internally & externally when required
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Information Technology
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics& automation
- Demonstrated skills in data analysis
- Drive to provide actionable insights & automation
- Experience of transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge of end user computing
- Collaborative ability to work with dispersed teams, such as the CTOs, product management & support, to get the right solution delivered & drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- Deep knowledge of IT operations
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to collect & manage customer feedbacks, understand customer pain points, & provide viable solutions
- Excellent communication, social awareness, customer facing & teamwork skills
- Exceptional problem management skills
- Ability to handle challenging environments
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Linux clients & its applications
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell,
- Practical experience of data integration methods & technologies,
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development & management, security, and/or analytics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.