Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Healths mission is to improve every life. We identify & support opportunities where data & technology can be most impactful to measurably improve the health of each senior under our care. Specifically, we work to assure that members receive personalized evidence-based care to achieve better outcomes. We rely on timely accurate clinical information about our members to harness its value & use our technology platform to effectively scale better care. One of the challenges we address is assuring that the data we use supports meaningful action.
We are looking to hire a Director of Clinical Data Management to develop & serve as the owner of our Clinical Data Management. You will be responsible for sourcing the internal & external clinical data needed to support our Medicare Advantage & Direct Contracting lines of business, determining how effectively to procure clinical data, manage ongoing data management & support expansion into new markets. You will partner with Business & Healthcare IT teams to operationalize the strategy & provide relevant information to downstream partners.
As the Director of Clinical Data Management you will:
- Set a long-term vision for Clinical Data Management, including how it will scale effectively as we rapidly grow our clinical service lines throughout the United States.
- Build a vendor management capability to oversee relationships with our:
- Clinical Data Repository vendor
- HIE partners
- ADT vendors
- Reference lab vendors
- Pharmacy data vendors
- EHR partners (where we have CCDA data exchange)
- Expand integrations with other sources of clinical information such as population health systems, imaging & home monitoring devices.
- Manage existing clinical data feeds & new implementations, further driving a future state of full FHIR interoperability.
- Continuously improve the timeliness & coverage of clinical information to support clinical management.
- Identify & procure data necessary to support geographic expansion efforts.
- Serve as an organizational Subject Matter Expert & Clinical Data advocate by:
- Supporting requirements development
- Managing clinical data integrity & quality
- Building & managing relationships to owners of source systems & intermediaries
- Communicating business needs & expectations
- Driving issue resolution
- Ensuring business goals are met
- Partner with Healthcare IT to:
- Managing clinical data system(s) of record
- Drive data standards / clinical data governance
- Manage the identification of & engagement with new vendors & solutions
You will love this job if:
- You are highly organized & logistically-minded. You dont shy away from complex problems.
- You are a strategic prioritizer, & able to identify where & when to focus your energy.
- You are systematic & logical. You believe in the value of making data-driven decisions & you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You have a collaborative mindset & a positive leadership style.
- Integrity & ethical decision-making is important to you.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience working with clinical data, with 5+ of leadership experience.
- Your have experience building & executing logical solutions to complex problems.
- You have a deep understanding of the data needed to identify at-risk patients & enable proactive outreach, engagement & delivery of high-quality personalized care.
- You are skilled at building consensus in matrixed organizations.
- You have experience driving large cross-functional initiatives.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.