Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst to join the Risk & Insurance Program team. You are someone with a passion for solving problems through technology that free up people to do higher order work. The Risk & Insurance Program team connects to Sales, Customer Success, Business Intelligence, Finance, Product, & Engineering. You will be our teams representative to interface with each of these departments. Reporting to the VP of Risk & Insurance Programs, & partnering with our managers, you will build & maintain the systems that our team uses to gain speed, accuracy, & efficiency in our day-to-day processes.
What youll do
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for key internal systems & processes
- Identify & execute process improvement opportunities including but not limited to the construction of workflow charts, writing specifications & designing modifications
- Develop, manage, & publish cross department key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Act as project manager for Risk & Insurance team. Define project requirements, monitor progress, resolve problems, publish progress reports, etc.
- Understand & communicate the financial & operational impact of the Risk & Insurance team on Justworks
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Who you are
- At least 2 years of investment banking or consulting experience
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance
- Strong excel & SQL skills
- Impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to self-motivate & successfully work on multiple projects independently
- Experience leading projects is a plus
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Working knowledge of insurance products is a plus
- MBA is helpful but not required
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude, believes that feedback is a gift
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.