Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Participant Support Agents resolve issues & answer questions from our participants about the Omada program & the Omada app via email & phone. Associates & Specialists also act as our day-to-day lookouts for prevailing operational themes that are impacting our participants-- whether its working with the team to ensure tickets dont miss SLA, detecting & synthesizing details of a major incident, or working across teams at Omada to ensure the Participant Support team is in sync with knowledge of our program & everyone is communicating accurate information. Associates & Specialists arent afraid to seize a leadership opportunity when they see an issue that affects our participants. They rally fast, ensuring the team is aligned & focused on near-term operational goals. Youll thrive in this role if you are passionate about working on a team, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, & enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our teams mission is to delight those we help, & resolve problems quickly, accurately, & with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our participants.
- Resolve email, phone & application cases swiftly & accurately with an empathetic mindset of putting Participants First
- Make each interaction with participants meaningful, & remove barriers to their success
- Be a subject matter expert in an area of the Omada business & ensure knowledge is bridged & shared with the support team so the team is always prepared to support participants with the latest knowledge
- Collaborate seamlessly & uphold our teams culture of supporting each others success by being open & encouraging in communication, displaying good intentions & not putting your own needs before the needs of your teammates
- Lead & execute recurring support processes & tasks that enable our customers & delight our participants
- Maintain operational vigilance & provide leadership to solving critically impacting situations such as managing through tight SLA scenarios, widely-impacting product issues & other situations that
- Master processes & systems & identify improvement areas, to advance our craft
- Constantly improve documentation, including knowledge bases & standard operating procedures to support systematic case resolution by our team
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 1+ years experience (Associate) or 5+ years experience (Specialist) in a support, customer care or operations role, preferably at a startup
- A positive & calming presence, as you prioritize & progress in a quick-paced environment
- The ability (and desire) to lead without authority
- A love for process & efficiency, & a drive to improve process through problem analysis, testing, iteration & validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, & diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A yes and, ready-to-serve commitment to our team & participants
- Passion for a career in Operations & for Omada Healths mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- Rather than be given a playbook, you want to be part of improving & inventing a playbook & its processes
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You take care of people in the process, from how you respond to a customers frustration to how you involve teammates in input & decisions
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, & maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment
Note: A requirement for this role includes ability to work the last two weeks of December, & January through March without vacation time off, potentially including holidays.
- You've been part of a growing support team at a startup
- You have success stories from identifying & landing process improvement projects
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare & technology
About Omada Health: Weve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, & obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, & design to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Companys 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, our team includes passionate & talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente & Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.