Roivant is a global biotech company focused on realizing the full value of promising drug candidates & systematically reducing the time & cost of delivering new drugs to the market. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need. This highly dynamic team is seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to lead the development & implementation of financial planning & analysis & SEC reporting structure & process for the consolidated business. Provide financial management services to the business & its leadership team to support better decision making, including budgeting, cash flows forecasting, financial modeling, variance analysis, internal & external reporting & other ad-hoc requests.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the management & preparation, analysis & reporting of monthly, quarterly, & annual budgeting/forecasting process including income statement, balance sheet, & capital results as well as variances between actuals, budget & forecasts.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the various business units
- Maintain an efficient & effective process of evaluating, tracking, & monitoring all acquisition activity for the company with appropriate links to the annual budget & strategic plan
- Completes the cash flow analysis & reporting of large cash movements including asset acquisitions & capital contributions
- Provides standard & ad-hoc analysis; looks for new ways to analyze the business & drive productivity
- Supports preparation of major financial presentations & reports to senior management & the Board of Directors
- Supports the implementation of corporate initiatives including changes in reporting requirements
- Ownership & maintenance of financial calendar, factoring board & management meetings, accounting close, & external reporting requirements
- Prepare & review information for external reporting (MD&A for consolidated reporting)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance, (CPA preferred) with minimum of 7 years of experience including; public accounting and/or public company work environment, with significant exposure to budgeting & forecasting, financial analysis & SEC reporting
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, internal controls & SOX compliance
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape & tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated & willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format.
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint