The Specialist, CRM is part of Shutterstocks Global Marketing team & is responsible for lifecycle nurturing as well as engagement marketing for our ecommerce as well as enterprise customer base. This role will work with other members of the Global CRM Team to drive customer marketing campaign strategic development, campaign execution, reporting, & optimization.
Were a hands on team of passionate CRM strategists, email developers, & data whizzes who love getting into the weeds, & getting things built, hands-on.
We are looking for a star performer to develop a robust customer lifecycle treatment, define customer segments, & accelerate growth among our current customer base. This person should be an expert in customer nurturing & growth marketing a blend of skilled marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, & passionate customer advocate.
- Develop marketing campaign strategy & see through campaign execution
- Define & build industry & behavioral segments, developing a deep understanding of our customers & their lifecycles
- Drive, develop & deliver customer facing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Define metrics & analyze marketing campaign success
- Establish tools to help support marketing & sales (dashboards, email alerts, automated emails, etc.) & develop & execute email programs including newsletters, welcome, nurture, events, & cross-sell programs
- Collaborate with Product team to help define product value & credibly communicate that to customers to create a product experience that customers love that helps drive growth
- Team oriented desire to be a part of & contribute to a high performance culture.
- A lifelong learner who has an insatiable curiosity about customers' business, consumer trends, & generally what makes people tick
- Self-proclaimed data/analytics geek combined with creative thinker who can translate insights into marketing strategies
- Able to work effectively across Sales & Marketing functions
- Understanding of marketing levers & tactics & a proven track record for delivering marketing value & measuring how marketing contributes to business goals/objectives
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua / Responsys preferred)
- Experience working with data platforms
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects & juggle competing priorities & deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines & a constantly changing high-growth environment
- You dont take yourself too seriously but still have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, & are accountable
- 2+ years marketing experience
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V