Vimeos Core SaaS Team, the group that builds tools & products for Vimeos community of Creators, is looking for a Product Manager to help shape Vimeos Video Tools & Player roadmap, defining & leading key initiatives that deliver value to our Creator community & grow our SaaS business.
What youll do:
- Synthesize & inform the video player vision & strategy across a cross-functional team
- Drive end-to-end product development, deeply embedding yourself with our Creators & their viewers, to launch valuable player-based products that deliver great customer experiences
- Work closely with the Design & Engineering teams to ensure products are built efficiently, iteratively, & scalably, achieving product-market fit
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify new opportunities, & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Stay current with Film, Internet, Mobile, & Video industries to help inform areas of product development
- Proactively communicate product plans, benefits & results across key stakeholders
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with end-to-end product launches
- Experience in video is highly preferred
- Analytically-minded & data-oriented (expert at making cases with data) with boundless curiosity about our Creators & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences & crafting a product narrative that cuts through ambiguity
- Great enthusiasm for Vimeo & advocacy for our user experience
- Video experience
- Startup experience
- Filmmaker or creative professional
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.